Andasibe, Pangalanes, Masoala and Sainte Marie
The east coast of Madagascar is also known as the 'Garden of Eden'. Tropical rainforest with beautiful orchids is interspersed by vast coffee and banana plantations and coconut palms. There are different lemur species, endemic frogs, chameleons and geckos. It is the habitat of the Betsimisaraka population, one of the largest tribes on Madagascar. During this trip you will visit Andasibe N.P.,
the Pangalanes Canal
with dozens of lakes, the magnificent, the beautiful, barely visited Masoala N.P.
and Île Sainte-Marie
better known as 'Nosy Boraha'.
Tips and tops Tour through eastern Madagascar:
- Varied landscapes with rainforest and coffee plantations
- You will see the largest and most beautiful lemurs: Indri indri, Diadeem Sifaka and the Aye-Aye
- Encounters with the Betsimisaraka people
- Boat trips across the Pangalanes Canal
- A few relaxing days on Sainte-Marie Island
- Visit the barely visited Masoala N.P.
- Whale watching from August to September and whale sharks from October to December