Neon lights, dancing cranes and powder snow
This special 10-day trip is a surprising combination of culture, nature and sport! After an extensive introduction to the bustling and state-of-the-art metropolis of Tokyo, enjoy the enchanting snowy landscapes of the Kushiro Wetlands to end with an unforgettable winter sports holiday in the powder snow of Tomamu. That too is Japan!
Tips & tops from Citytrips and winter sports Japan:
- On a food tour of Tokyo's atmospheric streets, you'll get to know the delicious Japanese cuisine
- In the Kushiro Wetlands, the characteristic 'dancing' cranes live in the winters; the crane is a symbol of a long and happy life in Japan
- La Vista Akanangwa Hotel is beautifully located on a river with both private and public Onsen, and also has an excellent cuisine
- In the clear ski area Tomamu you can always enjoy fantastic snow conditions, on and off piste!
- This trip can be combined well with a visit to the Shiretoko Peninsula,in winter the habitat of the stellar eagle...