Glamorous train journey to Venice
Board the legendary Venice-Simplon-Orient-Express
and take the scenic route to Venice
at the cadence of the track. A livery steward welcomes you to your coupe finished with cherry wood and Art Deco details, before leading you to an elegant dining car. All you have to do is sit back and indulge in the gastronomic delights as enchanting sounds and breathtaking landscapes pass by. After a wonderful night's sleep and breakfast against the beautiful mountain and lake landscape of Switzerland
, you arrive in Italy
, where you can start your exploration rested. Explore the dizzying array of alleys, canals and bridges of Venice built on hundreds of islands, Where the world can't find you...
Departure date: April 14, 2022
Tips & tops of train journey Amsterdam-Venice:
- Excellent service, live music and culinary delights on board
- Stops in Brussels and Paris
- Stay at Belmond Cipriani, a Venetian classic on scenic Giudecca
- The Grand Canal reflects the glory of centuries of Venetian architecture in the 50(!) palazzi and six churches along its banks
- Be amazed by the inventive Venetian seafood cuisine you won't find anywhere else and tantalizing traces of the ancient spice routes
- Make sure to be near a bar during happy hour and sip on cichetti and prosecco or Spritz
- Visit St. Mark's Square , the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica
- Discover the delights of La Bea Vita as only the Venetians know: the signature wake-up call from gondoliers, a morning espresso on a sunny campo, lunch in a crowded bacaro and fuchsia-colored sunsets that have driven artists insane since time immemorial
- Inquire about the other routes of the Grand Tour through Europe by Venice Simplon-Orient-Express
When arriving in Venice on the Venice-Simplon-Orient-Express in June 2021, you will stay two nights free at the Belmond Cipriani , including transfer to/from Venice train station.
This offer is also valid for routes from/to Brussels, Paris and London with arrivals in or departures from Venice in the months of June and July and 11 August 2021.