Tour Finnish Lapland
Wondrous landscapes & the Northern Lights
Days get shorter and endless landscapes are covered in snow: winter is the perfect time for a seven-day tour of Finnish Lapland. Endless snow flats, powder-white forests and frozen lakes invite you to countless adventurous activities. Long nights give you the chance to witness a magical natural phenomenon, the dancing Northern Lights that illuminates the starry sky. The magic is enhanced by the Sami who introduce you to age-old myths and legends. Complete your trip in Finland and spend the night in a glass igloo or authentic Sami teepee for an unforgettable experience, Where the world can't find you...
Tips & Tops tour Finnish Lapland:
- Explore the vast snowy plains by snowmobile and then enjoy lunch in a traditional kota and dinner in an authentic teepee
- Let yourself be trekn by huskies and take a sled tour through the winter landscape with snowy forests and frozen lakes
- Get acquainted with the daily life of the Sami and get your 'international cleanser driver's license'
- Experience the sheer silence in an unparalleled landscape on a walking tour where the only sound is the creaking snow under your shoes
- Create an ice sculpture under the guidance of a professional
- Learn the intricacies of ice fishing and prepare your own catch on open fire
- A visit to Santa Village should not be missed
- Build an igloo in Polarmans Camp, a place without light pollution and breathtaking 360 degree views, the ideal place to admire the Northern Lights
YOUR TAILORMADE JOURNEY
|2-6||Levi, snowmobile tour, husky tour, visit to Santa Village & Sami, ice fishing|
|7||Transfer to Kittilä, return flight|