Travel through the heart of Mexico
This varied trip has a lot of diversity to offer. Drive through the heart of Mexico with its eternally snowy volcanic peaks and stroll through well-preserved, charming colonial towns. Visit the winter spot of the many Monarch butterflies, the insect migrates 3,000 kilometers each year, a unique natural phenomenon. Discover the local markets of Indian Oaxaca and learn to prepare a real Mole. Then, after this impressive trip, it's a great rest on the Pacific beach of Puerto Vallarta.
Tips & Tops Tour Central Mexico:
- Travel period: monarch butterflies hibernate in Mexico from November to March. This is also the best travel time in terms of climate.
- Are you around November 1st, Dia de los Muertos in Mexico? Then watch our theme tour by rental car Colonial cities and dia de los Muertos
- You can also join the Maya and whale sharks tour in Oaxaca
- The Pacific coast is known for its excellent surfing opportunities
- Also check out our recommended accommodation's: Hotel Downtown Zocalo (Habita) – Mexico, Hotel Casa Vieja – Mexico, Casas de Sierra Nevada (Oriente Express) – San Miguel de Allende, Villa Maria Cristina- Guanajuato, Casa de la real Aduana – Patzcuaro, Camino Real – Oaxaca, Quinta real - Huatulco