Expedition ship Ocean Albatros and Ocean Victory
For the ultimate expedition cruise
The brand new generation of energy - efficient expedition ships Ocean Albatros and the Ocean Victory are the latest additions to Albatros Expeditions . Both ships are used on expedition cruises to the Arctic and Antarctica, among other places. The comfortable staterooms and suites all offer unobstructed sea views, most from a private balcony. Both ships have two restaurants, a wellness area, an Albatros Nordic Bar, an open-deck dining area, a modern lecture hall and other state-of-the-art amenities, allowing you to fully enjoy the breathtaking nature, impressive ice masses, whales, dolphins and many bird species during your expedition cruise . Especially when you sail with one of the many Zodiacs between the ice floes towards a landing site, where you can observe the animals from very close. 'Where the world can't find you ...'
Tips & tops Ocean Albatross and Ocean Victory :
- There are 95 cabins in different categories, from shared cabins to the Captain's Suite
- The ships have a more than 50% lower carbon footprint than traditional expedition ships
- Unlike the Ocean Victory, the Ocean Albatros offers a unique panorama sauna
- In the modern lecture hall you will meet naturalists and specialists who give presentations about their field
- Retreat to the tranquil library to delve into the vast selection of nature guides and other books and games
- Tea, coffee and snacks are available 24 hours a day and the chefs offer different menu options per day.
- Enjoy a range of house wine, beer and soft drinks with meals and in the lounges
- Multiple Zodiac Launch Pads, so you don't have to wait long to disembark
- Relax in the gym, wellness center or jacuzzis located on board
Travel through Antarctic, Arctic
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?