Walking with Masai along Olmoti and Lengai
This trip offers you the opportunity to actively explore the beautiful area of the Ngorongoro Highlands.
During your walk, you'll be accompanied by a true Masai guide and a ranger giving you a unique take on the surroundings, people, and animals that live here. Enjoy spectacular views of the world-famous Ngorongoro
crater and the still-active Oldoinyo Lengai v
ulkaan. Be surprised by the amount of waterfowl around the Bulati crater. During your walk you will traverse the masai habitat, so chances are you will meet members of this nomadic people along the way.
Tips & Tops trek Ngorongoro Highlands:
- Spot small and big game in the Ngorongoro Highlands
- In the area of the Bulati crater you will find many species of waterfowl
- Enjoy stunning views of the Great Rift Valley and the active Oldoinyo Lengai volcano from the crater rim
- Greet the Masai shepherds with their flocks which pass regularly during the trek
- Visit Masaidorpje and waterfalls near Lake Natron
- Extend this trip with a visit to one of the magnificent national parks such as the Serengeti
- Extend this trip with a beach holiday on Zanzibar or on any of the other islands