Nature, culture and beach
Want to see everything from Belize but don't have three weeks? Then this trip is exactly what for you! You will be introduced to the jungle and animals that occur there such as snakes, monkeys, butterflies, touce and many other colorful bird species, you will take hikes that end at the foot of a waterfall where you can swim in crystal clear water, you will explore the caves in the Cayo district
by canoe and finally you stay in a lovely seaside resort where snorkeling, diving and Nothing Do are perfect options to spend the day. Enjoy assured!
Tips & tops of Belize, snorkeling and jungle paradise:
- Do you really want something special? Then get to your destination by helicopter and enjoy a spectacular sightseeing flight.
- From the end of March to June, whale sharks swim off the coast of Placencia, the largest fish in the world. It is a unique experience to snorkel or dive near these giants (8-15m).
- A trek to the Cockscomb Jaguar Reserve is a unique experience with the chance to see traces of these beautiful feral cats. The tropical forest is also home to many howler monkeys, snakes and more than 300 bird species.
- The Actun Tunichil Muknal cave is for true adventurers: after a jungle hike you have to swim a little before you can reach the caves where the Mayans held their sacred ceremonies.
- For a quieter adventure, opt for a tour of the Caves of Barton Creek where you'll have time from the canoe to view the meter-high ceilings and beautiful stalactites and stalagmites by the light of your headlamp.
- Ambergris Caye is one of the many Caribbean islands off the coast of Belize; you can snorkel beautifully between sister sharks and stingrays.
- Belize has a pleasant and warm climate all year round. The rain and hurricane season runs approximately from July to November.
- This trip can be offered in several accommodation classes, look for inspiration at the lodges on our site.