Unique train journey through the best of Peru
Get ready for an unforgettable train experience along peru's natural wonders and ancient kingdoms.
Enjoy Lima with its attractive historical centre, experience the grand ness of the magical Inca culture in the Sacred Valley and the ancient Inca capital Cuzco is without a doubt one of south America's most impressive cities. The wonder of the world Machu Picchu reaches you in style with the nostalgic BelInspiration travel
mouth Hiram Bingham train. Then, hop into the luxurious Belmond Andean Explorer to the famed Lake Titicaca and the enchanting city of Arequipa. Experience this unforgettable train journey across the Altiplano, the Peruvian plateau, along Andean Lakes and dazzling landscapes. Where the world can't find you...
Tips & tops luxury train journey Peru:
- In Latin America's culinary capital, let Lima be pampered in restaurants 'Central' and 'Maido' included in the famous Top 20 of S. Pellegrino
- In addition to the ancient Inca culture, you'll also get to know contemporary Indian culture while visiting colorful markets
- Step into the Belmond Hiram Bingham and experience nostalgia on an unforgettable train journey to Machu Picchu
- Spend two days on South America's first luxury sleeper train Belmond Andean Explorer gliding from Cusco, the capital of the Inca Empire, across the exalted Andean plains to the serene city of Arequipa
- Explore the legendary Titicaca Lake
- Get off the train on the Lagunillas-Arequipa route and visit the Colca Canyon with its imposing condors
- Stay at excellent Belmond hotels such as Rio Sagrado in the Sacred Valley, Sanctuary Lodge in Machu Picchu, Palacio Nazarenasin Cuzco and Las Casitas in Colca Canyon