St. Regis Mauritius Resort
Enjoy stylish and colonial
The five star The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is located on a kilometer-long pearly white sandy beach on the beautiful peninsula Le Morne in the southwest of Mauritius . This luxurious colonial mansion is blessed with stunning panoramic views over both the Indian Ocean and the Le Morne Brabant mountain. The elegant colonial-style rooms and suites feature a private balcony or terrace, some with breathtaking ocean views. Take part in various types of water sports or unwind with a soothing spa treatment or massage. Choose your meal in one of the excellent restaurants and let yourself be pampered by the fantastic service. Where the world can't find you...
Tips & Tops The Regis Mauritius Resort:
- Choose from various types of rooms and suites
- Families or large families can choose to stay at De St. Regis Villa, a 1,659-square-foot fully-maintained estate with accommodations for up to eight adults and eight children under 12 with private pools, butler service, and private chef
- Le Morne Peninsula was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2008
- All suites have a 24/7 butler service
- Located a stone's throw from the beach
- Sailing, surfing, water skiing and kayaking can be done at the water sports center and is included
- Animation for children from four to twelve years old at the Kids Club
- Babysitting options
- The St. Regis Mauritius Resort offers five different gastronomic experiences ranging from the French inspired restaurant and traditional Mauritian cuisine to fine Japanese selections
- Beautiful location to celebrate an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon
Travel through Mauritius
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?