Exclusive villas on Malagasy private island
is a sensationally beautiful new lodge on the white sand beaches and vast coral reefs lined Nosy Ankao.
In a world of lemurs and chameleons, baobabs and secret bays, 14 ultra luxury private villas are built in natural materials. The tastefully decorated main house includes a beautiful French garden, atmospheric wine cellars where to din and a cabinet of eccentric objects of the island. The infinity pool with bar and outdoor restaurant are located on the beach at the front from where at the end of the day - sipping on your cocktail - you can see the sun slowly sinking into the ocean.
Tips & tops from Miavana:
Special: Stay at least 7 nights at the sensational Miavana and enjoy a free night. More info? Ask our travel specialists.
- You arrive and depart in style, by private helicopter
- 14 spacious beach villas of at least 450 m2 with a lounge, kitchenette, private swimming pool and one, two or three bedrooms on the west side of the island, designed by Silvio Rech and Lesley Carstens
- Let your own butler serve you at your beck and call
- Invigorating spa treatments in the confines of your own villa
- Lemur trekking and guided nature walks, excursions by helicopter, deep sea diving, snorkelling or fly or sea fishing; you don't have to be bored for a moment
- Each villa has bicycles and an electric buggy so you can explore the island on your own
- Children of all ages welcome
- Open all year round