Short group tour of wildlife parks Tanzania
On this international group tour, visit the highlights of the north. By safari vehicle you will search for the Big Five on the endless plains of the Serengeti. You will make a special trip to the bottom of the Ngorongoro crater,where there is a lot of wildlife. Thousands of flamingos appear before your eyes during a visit to Lake Manyara. During the safari in Tarangire you will not only be amazed by the large herds of elephants, also landscaped this park is a real eye-catcher!
This trip departs several days a week with a participation of 2 people. Up to 7 participants! Guaranteed window space!
Tips & Tops Group Tour northern wildlife parks of Tanzania:
- Extend this trip with a beach holiday on Zanzibar or on one of the other islands
- Enjoy the hundreds of flamingos that live among the hippos in Lake Manyara lake in the Great Rift Valley
- From December to June, the annual wildebeest migration takes place in the Serengeti
- Take a unique hot air balloon ride over the Serengeti
- Spot the "Big Five" in the Serengeti
- On safari in the Ngorongoro crater with its large herds of game
- Handmade souvenirs in the village of Mto Wa Mbu
- Looking for herds of elephants in tarangire national park