Unique lodge with stunning panoramic views
is located on the south bank of the Nile,
tucked deep in the amazingly biodiverse Murchison Falls.
The magnificent panoramic view has been a guiding event in the design of this special lodge; all the common areas but also the guesthouses give a breathtaking view of the river full of papyrus islands with nesting birds, bathing elephants and sleeping hippos.The spectacular location of the lodge invites you to explore the area in different ways. For example, by 4x4 you can look for lions, giraffes, elephants, buffaloes, leopards, various species of antelope and countless bird species, by boat to the Murchison falls or to the delta and on foot to a local village under the inspiring guidance of an inspired guide.
Tips & tops Chobe Lodge Uganda:
- 36 rooms, 21 luxury tents, four suites, a family cottage and a presidential villa with private lagoon
- The spacious swimming pool is spread over three terraces
- Dining outdoors on the terrace of the Karuma restaurant means enjoying local and international specialties in a scenic setting. The décor inside is a good combination of modern design and safari style
- The bar right next to the restaurant is a lovely place for an aperitif or nightcap
- The Chobe Health Club and Spa for the perfect 'après safari', of relaxation and revitalisation
- Having breakfast in the bush as part of your morning safari, a unique experience!
- Nearby Kaniyo Pabidi Forest lets you track Chimpanzees
- Here you are in one of Africa's best places to fish; the lodge has boats specially designed for this and guides that take you to the best spots
- Own runway