Victoria Falls River Lodge
Staying at the Vic Falls
Victoria Falls River Lodge is the first safari lodge located in a private concession of zambezi national park, a stone's throw from the falls. It is the ideal base for all kinds of activities that Victoria Falls has to offer. At the same time, the location and luxurious comfort of the lodge makes it all too easy to relax, enjoy the high quality service and immerse yourself in the safari world!
The luxurious accommodation, the exceptional sightings of wildlife, fine dining and personal service promise an unforgettable experience!
Tips & tops from Victoria Falls River Lodge:
- Stunning location on the banks of the Zambezi
- Eight double rooms and five family suites with separate children's room, all equipped with freestanding bath, indoor and outdoor shower, separate toilet, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Some of the luxury tents have their own splash bath
- Game drives at day and night, guided walking safaris, river cruises, canoe safaris, fishing, birding (Kandahar Island), special children's programs; activities in Zambezi National Park!
- Admire the Victoria Falls from above? It's possible. From an ultralight plane or helicopter!
- Make your entrance from the Zambezi? A transfer by boat is optional
- Children welcome
Travel through Zimbabwe
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?