Mahua Kothi Jungle Lodge
Jungle lodge at Bandhavgarh National Park
Looking for the sun, the sun's rays make their way through the tangle of leaves. The shadows of all this green are depicted on the dry earth and form a work of art that changes with every breath of wind.
The Mahua Kothi Jungle Lodge is surrounded by forest and bamboo and is just ten minutes away from Bandhavgarh National Park. In chalets around an old farmhouse you stay in the countryside of India. Here the vegetable garden is lined by exotic trees. The shade of the twenty meter high Mahua Tree, is a perfect place for a lunch picnic.
Tips & tops Mahua Kothi Lodge:
- For mahua Kothi guests, a game drive through The Bandhavgarh National Park is scheduled for both morning and afternoon
- Bandhavgarh National Park is home to a diversity of trees and plants. In addition, you are in close proximity to deer, monkeys, birds and butterflies. The Asian tiger is also located in this park
- All lodges have showers to wash the jungle off you after a long day
- On the porch in front of the farm you can read your book in peace. And then another, because Mahua Kothi has its own library
- The thrill of the safari still in your body? Have it massaged out during an Ayurvedic treatment
- On the edge of Bandhavgarh National Park is a 2,000-year-old fortress with impressive statue of the Hindu god Vishnu
- Mahua Kothi Jungle Lodge has twelve suites and is surrounded by a large Indian jungle garden
- At Mahua Kothi, bikes are available to allow you to explore the area yourself
- The fruit for the freshly squeezed juice grows on the trees in the jungle garden
Travel through India
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?