Rooms Hotel Kazbegi
Unwind at ultimate dream location
The Rooms Hotel Kazbegi has a breathtaking location at the foot of the rugged Caucasus Mountains in northern Georgia. Experience the warm structure of wood, glass and steel combined with spectacular vistas, take beautiful hikes over mountain passes, enjoy delicious local cuisine in the restaurant, and reflect on the day with a glass of flavorful Georgian wine on the sun terrace as you breathe in the fresh mountain air. Forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life and feel one with this sensational setting. Where the world can't find you...
Tips and tops Rooms Hotel Kazbegi:
- Comfortable rooms and suites with floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony overlooking the mountains or surrounding woods
- The furniture in your room or suite is mostly handmade from a local, 150-year-old oak
- Take a dip in the indoor pool with panoramic views
- Various outdoor activities possible such as walks, quad bik, bike rides or heliskiing
- Visit the nearby 14th-century Gergeti Trinity church
- Warm up at the fireplace of the cosy bar
Travel through Georgia
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?