Atmospheric luxury in untouched nature
At the foot of the famous Eyjafjallajökull volcano surrounded by one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in Iceland is it Umi Hotel . The rooms of this beautiful family hotel are elegantly furnished and offer mountain or ocean views. The interior design is based on a combination of comfort and the nature around you. Go on an adventure in the unique environment and enjoy the tranquility of the countryside of South Iceland . Where the world can't find you…
Tips & Tops Umi Hotel:
- Choice of 28 attractively furnished rooms
- The owners daughter was responsible for the interior design and lighting
- The luxurious restaurant treats you to deliciously fresh local dishes such as lobster and scallop soup and magical views over both the Westman Islands and the southern coastline
- Extensive range of activities such as day trips to the South Coast and Katla ice cave, Golden Circle and Langjökull glacier, visit and enter the volcano, whale watching, snorkeling, diving, horseback riding or snowmobiling tours
- In October to March, look for the colors of the unforgettable dancing Northern Lights
Travel through Iceland
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?