Sporty adventure through stunning natural beauty
Get in your rental car and go on an adventure with your family in beautiful Norway,doing spectacular activities while enjoying the overwhelming nature around you. From Oslo you drive via Bergen to Ålesund where the most beautiful fjords pass by your eye. Discover the secrets of this wonderful natural fairy tale while driving, walking, sailing or climbing. As the icing on the cake, end your journey with a train ride through a breathtaking landscape. Where the world can't find you...
Tips & Tops Family Trip Norway:
- Explore Norway at your own pace by rental car
- Sail by RIB boat through the Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord overlooking imposing and steep fjords
- Paddle by kayak to the 'The Seven Sister' waterfall in the Geiranger Fjord
- Go rafting and conquer the Vosso River
- Tie the irons underneath for a hike over the Nigardsbreen glacier
- Real daredevils can go 'downhill biking'
- Train journey through stunning scenery on the Flåm railway, one of the steepest routes in the world
- Take the skylift to Mount Hoven with panoramic views from 1011 metres over the fjords
- Climb the 418 steps to the top of Aksla Mountain in Ålesund and admire the city below you
The Rauma Railway train takes you to the Trolveggen, the highest perpendicular mountainside in Europe