Historic luxury in bustling metropolis
In the heart of the UK's dynamic capital is the historic 1914 monumental building that houses the luxurious five-star Rosewood London hotel. Step through the hotel's wrought-iron gates and leave the hustle and bustle of the city far behind you. Climb the unique seven-story marble staircase and admire the quirky artwork scattered across the walls of your temporary home. Discover London's impressive sights before returning to your comfortable room or suite with atmospheric high ceiling and chic marble bathroom. Bathe in luxury while staying in a perfect location. Where the world can't find you...
Tips & Tops Rosewood London:
- Ideal base for exploring the British capital, from beer houses to Michelin-starred restaurants and cultural hotspots such as the Royal Opera House and the British Museum
- Your hotel has about 40 rooms divided into rooms, suites and signature suites
- Personal butler service
- Let yourself be pampered in the spa with a relaxing massage, facial or body wrap
- The metro is just a few minutes' walk (Central and Piccadilly Lines) and Covent Garden with its theatres, shops and restaurants is less than a 15-minute walk away
- Visit the home of famous writer Charles Dickens as he wrote Oliver Twist and Nicholas Nickleby
- Rosewood London is Frieze London's main hotel partner, the contemporary art event of the year, which takes place in Regent's Park and features more than 160 of the world's most prestigious galleries
- Take part in a workshop and learn how to make a typical English 'pie' or your own gin
Travel through United Kingdom
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?