Idyllic resort on private island
Once the island was the scene of sacred ceremonies of indigenous tribes to which it owes the name Palenque (sanctuary). Hundreds of years later, it is still a private place where rare primary forest and hundreds of species of plants, flowers and animals can go about their business undisturbed. Welcome to Isla Palenque,an exclusive resort on a private island in the Gulf of Chiriquí. With only a handful of casitas and a villa in the middle of enchanting jungle, a stay at Isla Palenque is only for a privileged few.
Stroll across secluded beaches, hike through ancient forest, paddle through mangroves, or spend your sun-drenched days on the open sea. Isla Palenque is a luxury retreat for those looking for virgin beaches and pristine wilderness, where the world can't find you...
Tips & tops from Isla Palenque:
- On Playa Palenque, the west side of the island, eight luxury casitas have been built and on Playa Primera on the east side a villa with infinity pool
- Pure ingredients - local, organic and sustainable - are the basis of the gourmet dishes of Restaurant Las Rocas that are prepared and served with Panamanian passion wherever and whenever you want
- Beneficial therapies and yoga by the sea
- Developed with the highest standards of sustainability
- Beautiful organized tours such as whale watching, fishing and island walling with a guide
- Ideal for newly weds
Travel through Panama
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?