Special safari Galapagos and Andes
Combine the Galapagos Islands with a stay on a unique hacienda in the Andes. On the Galapagos Islands you stay in a luxury eco-tents camp on Santa Cruz island. Following the African safari tradition, where guests camp comfortably while experiencing nature at its purest. There are only 9 luxury tents with great views and a central lodge with swimming pool. In the immediate vicinity there is already a lot to do, the camp is for example located against the turtle reserve. During your stay, land and boat excursions are offered to discover the wondrous world of the Galapagos. Then you fly to Quito and start your Andean Safari with Zuleteño horses and condors, come experience it!
Tips & Tops Galapagos & Andes Safari:
- Galapagos SafariCamp can also be booked separately (5 or 7-day packages)
- Extend your stay with a flight in a small plane above the islands or just with the underwater area with a diving safari. Feel free to ask about the possibilities.
- The Safaricamp program is very suitable for children. Prefer not to be in tents? There are also land packages in comfortable lodges and/or hotels in the Galapagos Islands
- The hacienda Zuleta is still in operation and produces delicious cheese. You can explore the farm by visiting the organic gardens, feeding the calves, counting the sheep, seeing the vaqueros on their horses in action or visiting the cheese factory. Of course you can also ride (or walk/cycle) and visit the nearby pre-Inca ruins or the interesting condor project.
- Take a look at our recommended accommodation's: Safaricamp - Galapagos, Le Parc Hotel - Quito, Casa Aliso - Quito, Hacienda Zuleta - Andes
- This trip can be booked in different accommodation categories.