Grand Hyatt Doha
Hotel with attention to detail
The grand hyatt focuses on the details. The welcome chocolates are homemade, you get personal advice on the sights and there is a limousine service that takes you to these sights. But also in the hotel itself there is plenty to do. With multiple pools, an extensive Spa and a fitness center where coaches are on hand to guide avid guests, no one should be bored.
However, the hotel has put together a special guide containing highlights of Doha that are just a little different from the standard sights. Sail along the coast by private boat. Or just go further out to sea for a course in deep-sea fishing. Or visit an Oryx farm in Al Shahaniya, just twenty kilometres outside Doha.
Tips & Tops from Grand Hyatt Doha:
- The Jaula Spa is set up as a small village. Baths are located in the greenery of the hotel garden
- Grand Hyatt has three swimming pools and 400 feet of private beach
- Children are more than welcome and can have fun at the Kidz Club
- Smoothies and Shakes are at least as delicious as the coffee and tea in coffee house Biscotti, located in the hotel
- The extended Friday brunch is one of the restaurant's specialties
Travel through Qatar
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?