Wilderness Safaris Botswana
Unforgettable safari in style
A stay in one of the luxury lodges of Wilderness Safaris Botswana guarantees a safari experience that you will not soon forget. Wilderness Safaris Botswana is passionate about preserving African wildlife. The lodges are located in the most pristine, game-rich and very remote areas of Botswana . Go on safari and take part in the many adventure activities offered by your lodge, get to know the breathtaking nature and the hospitality of the local communities. Each lodge has its own charm with accompanying spectacular views. Experience the ultimate safari in the most responsible way.
One of the beautiful lodges that you should definitely visit is:
In the heart of the wetlands Okavango Delta , on the northern tip of Chiefs Island and in an area known for its huge concentrations of game and predators, is the atmospheric Mombo Camp . You will stay in spacious and luxurious suites on stilts with a dazzling view over a floodplain full of wild animals. The residences are connected by wooden bridges built about two meters above the ground. Keep your camera ready as it allows the animals to roam freely and responsibly around the site. Explore this private concession on an adventurous safari and spot zebras, giraffes, elephants and big cats such as leopards, cheetahs and lions. Then return for a gourmet meal, cool off in your private plunge pool or take a lovely outdoor shower. Explore a true natural paradise from the legendary luxury of your suite.
Other lodges of Wilderness Safaris Botswana:
- Abu Camp, Abu Private Reserve, Okavango Delta
- Chitabe Camp, Letiba Private Concession in Okavango Delta
- Chitabe Lediba Camp, Letiba Private Concession in Okavango Delta
- DumaTau Camp, on the shores of the Osprey lagoon in the Linyanti concession
- Jao Camp, in the heart of the Okavango Delta
- Kalahari Plains Camp, remote part of the Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- King's Pool Camp, on Oxbow Lagoon in the Linyanti Wildlife Reserve
- Kwetsani Camp, in the heart of the Jao concession in Okavango Delta
- Linyanti Tented Camp, in the Linyanti concession near the western border of Chobe National Park
- Little DumaTau Camp, on the shores of the Osprey lagoon in the Linyanti concession
- Little Mombo Camp, on the northern tip of Chiefs Island
- Little Tubu Camp, Hunda Island, Okavango Delta
- Little Vumbura Camp , island on private concession in the Okavango Delta
- Pelo Camp, Jao Concession, Okavango Delta
- Qorokwe Camp Qorokwe concession, Okavango Delta
- Savuti Camp, private concession along the banks of the Savuti Canal, Linyanti
- Seba Camp, Okavango Delta overlooking lagoon
- Tubu Tree Camp, Hunda Island, Okavango Delta
- Vumbura Plains Camp, Vumbura Private Concession, Okavango Delta
Tips & Tops Wilderness Safaris Botswana:
- All the pearls of Wilderness are involved in conservation and the well-being of the local community
- Eco-friendly by using, for example, solar energy
- Winner of the 2020 Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards
- The lodges are small-scale with only three to fourteen rooms
- Experience exceptional safaris in pristine landscape of the highest quality
- Enjoy unique and spectacular views
- Your ideal tour through Botswana can be perfectly combined with a stay in one or more dream accommodations of Wilderness Safaris in Namibia , Rwanda , Kenya , Zimbabwe and Zambia
Travel through Botswana
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?