Ecolodge adjacent to Lake Mburo N.P.
The luxurious Mihingo Lodge has a unique location, adjacent to Lake Mburo National Park. Perched on a granite cup, Mihingo offers spectacular views of the vast savannah landscape. From the restaurant and infinity pool, look out over the valley where buffalo, elk, impala, warthogs, bush bucks and zebras drink at the waterhole.
The eco-friendly lodge offers no less than 18 (!) activities to explore the surrounding nature, ranging from night safaris on horseback and birding boat trips to mountain bike adventures in the mix with a cultural visit. Where the world can't find you...
Tips & tops from Mihingo Lodge:
- 12 unique spacious tentvillas equipped with all the comforts
- Infinitypool and restaurant overlooking the waterhole
- Own 100% organic vegetable and herb garden
- Richly stocked bar and a wine list of South African and Australian wines
- The wide variety of activities of all uganda's national parks
- The Mihingo Conservation & Community Development Fund or MCCDF is a separate non-profit organization with the aim of preserving nature outside the park and reducing the conflict between man and nature