Safari tents on the Zambezi
On the southern bank of the Zambezi River, in the always wild-rich Mana Pools National Park,the exclusive John's Camp is situated. Authentic Meru safari tents are tucked deep between lush vegetation and large mahogany and ebony trees, far away from the inhabited world. Here you will spend your days amid herds of elephants, buffalo, kudo, moose, waterbuck, zebra, antelope and a rich bird life.
Walking safaris, canoe safaris and 4x4 safaris promise you unique wildlife encounters. And at night, after a delicious meal under the stars, the adventure continues. Only canvas separates you from the nocturnal wilderness.
Tips & Tops John's Camp:
- Open April 14 to November 30
- Very exclusive and small-scale; up to ten guests at a time in five canvas Meru tents with bathroom (bucket shower and toilet)
- Mana Pools is always rich in wildlife due to its location on the river
- Lunch can be arranged in the bush, an unforgettable experience to experience
- The service of the lodge and the knowledge of the guides of John's Camp are extraordinary
- Inquire about a tour of the National Park Headquarters,where you can ask the rangers about their work in wildlife conservation during a meeting
- Children from 12 years of age welcome
Travel through Zimbabwe
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?