Jade Mountain Resort
IN HARMONY WITH NATURE
The passionate architect Nick Tourbezkoy designed the Jade Mountain Resort, a structural marvel created in harmony with nature. Get lost in the labyrinths of stone walkways that lead to amazing spaces with high ceilings and open walls and a beautiful infinity pool. Jade Mountain has a special location that is more than unique, it is a private estate covered with lush tropical forest and two private beaches that are completely surrounded by pristine coral reef. Are you getting hot? Where the world can't find you...
TIPS & TOPS JADE MOUNTAIN RESORT
- The views over Piton and St. Lucia distinguishes Jade Mountain Resort from the rest
- Caribbean colours, natural stone columns, durable hardwood floors and finishes make this resort a tropical stay
- Enjoy the spacious rooms with living room and a private infinity pool or spa bath in absolute privacy
- Be treated to panoramic views of the ocean, beach, rainforest, and mountains from the sky terrace at the top of the hotel.
- Fancy an adventure? Go scuba diving, snorkeling or hiking the rainforest
- Treat yourself to the Kai and Ciel Spa or take part in a yoga class
Travel through St. Lucia
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?