Get to know the diversity of Denmark
During the very complete ten-day luxury tour you will explore the versatile Denmark.
Visit ancient castles buzzing with ghost stories, open a treasure chest full of history from Viking kings to Gothic architecture, sail to the idyllic island of Funen to discover its secrets while the salty winds of the west coast blow through your hair. Visit the Wadden Sea National Park
, one of the world's largest tidal areas, listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, where you pick the fresh oysters from the oyster beds. You will spend the night in atmospheric, small-scale refuges and along the way you will stop at special locations to taste delicious dishes that have been prepared with care. A luxurious journey full of history, nature and culinary delights, what more could you want?
Tips & Tops luxury tour Denmark:
- This trip is possible with your own transport, but we are also happy to arrange a private vehicle with driver for you, inquire about the possibilities
- In Copenhagen, enjoy delicious delicacies in food mecca Torvehallerne, designed by architect Hans Hagens
- Take a walk in an old palatial forest park near the capital where more than 2000 deer roam freely
- The Wadden Sea National Park is internationally known as a unique nature reserve and is one of the five National Parks in Denmark
- Stay overnight in an old royal, Michelin-awarded inn in Funen, the birthplace of the world-famous multi-artist Hans Christian Andersen
- Visit the craft brewery of the island of Funen, run by people with a passion for classic brewing, where the beer is made from only pure ingredients or admire the lighthouse of Skjoldnæs Fyr on the northernmost tip of the island
- The 18th-century home of sculptor Gunnar Hammrich walk along its private collection and local artifacts typical of South Jutland
- On the way to Funen, cross the Great Belt Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Europe with a length of no less than 18 kilometers
- Roskilde Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the final resting place of members of the Danish Royal Family
- Visit interesting museums such as Jutland's last royal palace