Tasting safari Rhônedal
Make your taste buds tingle! The Rhônedal
is famous for its three-star restaurants and Lyon
has been named culinary capital; for foodies reason enough to take a lot of time to go on a taste safari. Immerse yourself in the unique universe of top chefs, where the world can't find you...
Tips & tops of Culinary Journey Rhônedal:
- The Rhônedal alone already has nine(!) three-star restaurants
- You stay at Maison Troisgros in a Cadole, a futuristic hut. Taste the love of the cuisine of the maison but also of auberge Le Grand Couvert which is located in the beautifully converted stables
- Take a Food Tour with your private guide through the Halles Paul Bocuse,lyon's famous delicatessen
- Try the best Bouchons Lyonnais, authentic restaurants where you can eat delicious traditional dishes
- And of course you'll dine in Collonges-au-Mont-d'Or, Paul Bocuse's top restaurant
- In the beautiful Valence you will meet Anne Sophie Pic - the only female three-star Michelin chef - who will instill in you the intricacies of French cuisine during a cooking workshop
- In addition to the unique Cadole at Maison Troisgros, we recommend in Lyon Villa Maïa and in Valence Maison Pic
- Lyon is easy to fly – ideal for a short break for goodies.