Atemporal opened its doors in August 2016. Enter this former 1940 mansion in lima's upscale neighborhoodMiraflores,within walking distance of several top restaurants such as Astrid y Gaston and Osaka, Japan. The original design of the mansion has been preserved and it is decorated with beautiful antiques, modern furniture and handmade objects. The atmosphere is pleasant, warm and homely, with a lot of attention to your personal wishes.
The nine rooms are stylishly decorated with Peruvian (art) objects and are spread over the two floors. They are equipped with all the conveniences and you can also use the 24-hour room service. The hotel has a personal stylist, a real 'shopping guide' and you can (free of charge) use the 'house car', a Mini Clubman, including driver, if you want to go to the centre.
Tips & Tops Atemporal:
- Location in wide, quiet street in residential area of Miraflores
- WiFi hotspot with 4G network throughout Lima
- Decorated by a team of designers that has won several awards. This team has also been involved in the design of Hotel B (Lima) and Titilaka Boutique Hotel (Lake Titikaka)
- 24/7 you can enjoy tasty dishes prepared with local, natural ingredients
- Make smart use of the hotel's (free) bikes if you want to explore Lima