Pulsating cities and dazzling white beaches
Take a journey of discovery along the vibrant cities of the east coast of the United States. Follow in the footsteps of American icons like Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, and President Kennedy and discover colorful and atmospheric neighborhoods. Marvel at tall skyscrapers and green parks as you stroll through various boroughs, neighborhoods and districts. Then fly to the sunny islands of the Bahamas. Relax under a palm tree on the white sandy beaches, explore historic villages, fish, dive or sail; In the Bahamas, it's all possible. Where the world can't find you...
Tips & tops Big Cities Bright Beaches:
- Washington, D.C. breathes history and is a city with many faces. Discover the many monuments and memorials, explore Georgetown's oldest residential area, the upgraded Shawneighborhood or most modern neighborhood The Wharf.
- Travel comfortably from city to city by train and enjoy stunning views along the way.
- Discover Philadelphia's colonial architecture and heritage, feast on a typical Philly Cheesesteak, and then wander along Boathouse Row. Brave the Rocky Steps,known from the movie 'Rocky' or dive into the Benjamin Franklin Parkway Museum.
- Flag down a Yellow Cab in New York City, discover the artistic and culinary Chelsea Market, then stroll the old freight railway at The Highline. A day in New York City is only a success when you enjoy a snack and drink at a rooftop bar with a fantastic panorama of the city.
- Nestle in four-poster beds or hammocks in the Bahamas, soak up the atmosphere at Dunmore Town's live music spots and be enchanted by the beautiful sunset as you sip a delicious cocktail.