Park Hyatt Sydney
Top service with astonishing views
Wake up to unparalleled views of the Sydney Opera House or the beautiful Harbor Bridge during your stay at the fabulous Park Hyatt Sydney . Enjoy a delicious breakfast and then explore the lively Rocks village, full of cobbled streets, cafes, art galleries, museums and luxury shops. Or opt for a day of relaxation and spend the day by the heated pool followed by a relaxing session in the spa and wellness center.
Afterwards, return to your deluxe room or suite and watch the green and gold ferries dance about on Sydney Harbor from your private balcony, before heading downstairs for a tasty dinner in one of the restaurants. Experience the unique combination of incredible design, great service and a prime location in Australia 's largest and oldest city.
Tips & Tops Park Hyatt Sydney:
- Choose from a variety of room types and suites decorated in residential style, custom furniture in neutral tones, artwork by Australian artists and sublime views
- The hotel has a dedicated team of butlers available 24 hours a day
- Choice of two dining venues offering hyper-local, quintessential Sydney dining experiences
- The iconic Sydney Opera House can be reached in about five minutes by water taxi via a private wharf on the doorstep
- Close by are the shopping streets and historic alleyways of The Rocks with endless options for restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs
Travel through Australia
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?