Off-the-beaten track tour
This short trip takes you to rugged and pristine Tanzania, far off the beaten track. The safaris by open safari vehicle and on foot through Ruaha National Park
lead you through spectacular landscapes with special wildlife species about which your guide can tell you all. Starting point is the small-scale Kigelia Ruaha
where you stay in a comfortable and stylishly decorated tent with a 'safari style' bucket shower.After four days, continue your journey to Selous Game Reserve,
Africa at its wildest! In one of the eight more than comfortable cottages of Sand River Selous
on the banks of the Rufiji
River, enjoy a carefree stay between game drives, hotspring baths, boat trips and walking safaris.
Tips & tops of southern Tanzania:
- The safaris are accompanied by an English-language guide
- You stay in small-scale luxury lodges
- Countless elephants and predators along the banks of the hippos and crocodiles teeming Rufiji River
- You will explore the landscape alternately by plane, by 4x4, by boat and on foot
- Optional: camping in the wild on the banks of the river, 'flycamping'. With a professional guide, you'll take hiking safaris, go river fishing, eat by the fire, and spend one night under the stars. An unforgettable experience...
- This trip is excellent to extend with a beach stay on Zanzibar, Pemba, Mnemba, Mafia or seychelles. We would like to inform you about the possibilities!