Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
One of the latest resorts in the Emirates
Just 20 minutes offshore near Doha. But a totally different world. Visitors to Banana Island imagine themselves in a remote tropical paradise rather than in the middle of one of the largest economic trading centers in the world. Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is one of the very newest resorts in the Arab Emirates. Every corner of the island breathes relaxation. From the lagoon pool to the private beach. From the wellness centre overlooking the sea to the villas on the water. From the diving and snorkeling centre to the tennis court. The distance between the fast business Doha and the quiet relaxed Banana Island seems huge. But the beauty is: this distance can be bridged by ferry.
The island welcomes its guests with the swaying palms. In between are the villas with private swimming pool. From all hotel rooms the sea is in sight. Both divers and surfers can take immediate action here, the equipment is already ready. For those who just want to enjoy the view, there is a sofa in the sand.
Tips & tops Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara:
- If you want to check if Banana Island really is shaped like a banana, you can admire it from above on a helicopter flight to the island
- Banana Island has 114 stays, rooms, suites and villas
- An extra special stay you have in one of the villas on the water
- 800 meters private beach is like a white sheet waiting for you
- To get the waves under control there is a 'surf pool', a golf pool for the novice surfers
- The resort is on an island: snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, the water awaits
- Do you enjoy greenery more? The botanical gardens and golf course offer a solution
- Plant coral in the protected reef. In the information centre, visitors can learn more about this special life underwater
- Back to town? Banana Island is just 11 kilometres from downtown Doha
Travel through Qatar
We are happy to offer you a travel proposal that fully meets your expectations. The proposed trips on our website are primarily intended as inspiration, and show only a small selection of the possibilities. Tell us your wishes and let us tailor your trip. We are happy to advise you!
We think it is important – especially now – that you are well informed and travelling with a good feeling. Read more about the latest developments on our Covid-19 page .
Curious about our inspiration tours?