California by private jet
A spectacular tour by private jet along the most beautiful of sunny California with a 'taste' of Utah. Get up for encounters with the marine life of the American Riviera, activities in the most stunning National Parks, and immersion in Golden Gate City. Where the world can't find you...
Tips & Tops Fly-in California:
- Paddling from Santa Cruz Island deep into the sea caves of Channel Island N.P. enjoy the area's abundant marine biodiversity together with your guide
- A sun-drenched outdoor ride in the Santa Ynez Valley takes you to the most breathtaking ranches and vineyards, ending with a wine tasting
- Board at sunset for a sailing tour along the 'American Riviera'
- Three days to explore Utah's deep blue lakes, worn-out canyons and towering plateaus
- In Santa Barbara Channel, use your captain to scour the horizon for gray whales, blue whales, dolphins, sea lions and seals
- In Yosemite, hike with a naturalist to the waterfall for spectacular views of glacier-created valleys with granite rock faces like Half Dome and El Capitan, and raft over the raging waters of the Tuolumne River just beyond
- Follow your senses through Carmel's winding streets as your guide takes you from one unique tasting to the next
- Over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, ride through the clouds to the charming Sausolito from where the view of San Francisco is enchanting
- In the imaginative Alcatraz, look for Al Capone's cell block
- Valencia Street, the hipster enclave in the rapidly emerging Mission District,is known for its popular eateries, funky shops and colorful 'Mission Murals'