s Bordeaux and Spain'
s Basque Country are picturesque regions that you will discover in a unique way during this trip. Relax on the water on a private boat tour, bike over renowned vineyards, eat freshly picked oysters, taste the best French wines, eat delicious Basque pinchos and be surprised by the flavorful creations in the many Michelin-starred restaurants in the area. Enjoy the breathtaking views, beautiful roads and rich history of these regions. Where the world can't find you...
Tips & Tops of Round Trip Bordeaux & Basque Country:
- Tour the Médoc, the famous wine region around Bordeaux, and taste the best wines during a wine tasting session
- Visit the famous Cité du Vin wine museum, where the culture and history of wine come together in an architectural setting
- Discover the elegant city of Bordeaux on a guided walking tour and lunch during a cruise on the Garonne River
- Take a cooking class at a starred restaurant and learn from the chef and his team
- Relax on a private boat in the Bassin d'Arcachon, swim in undiscovered coves and climb Dune du Pilat, Europe's highest sand dune
- Explore the famous vineyards of the Unesco region of Saint Emilion by bicycle with an experienced guide
- Feast on oysters and other seafood over a languid lunch at Chez Hortense, owned by the same family since 1938 and a household name in Cap Ferret and far beyond
- Drive the scenic road to San Sebastian over Jaizkibel Mountain for unparalleled ocean views
- Explore San Sebastian by bicycle with an experienced guide who was born and raised in this city
- Go horseback riding in the Baztan Valley and learn about the mysterious history of the area
- This trip can be booked as a roundtrip with private guide or self-drive, the choice is yours!