On safari in Selous and Saadani
A beautiful trip combining safari & beach. You bridge the long distances by plane, comfortable and also spectacular to see the beautiful landscapes from the air. After a wild safari in the pristine Selous Game Reserve,
stay a few nights in the unique Saadani National Park.
A special combination of game, bush, coast, beach and mangrove forests.
Tips & Tops Safari trip Tanzania by plane:
- Spot small and large game from your safari boat, on foot or by safari vehicle
- Combine the rich wildlife with beautiful beaches and mangrove forests
- The Rufiji River is very rich in hippos and crocodiles
- Hiking trails with stunning views over the bush or the Indian Ocean
- Take a canoe tour of the Mafui creek which has an exuberant bird life
- Relax at your poolside or beachfront lodge