World famous Serengeti and Ngorongoro
On this safari trip in Northern Tanzania, you'll visit the famous wildlife parks, get to know the different population tribes and enjoy beautiful lakes! You go on safari in Seregenti N.P., Lake Manyara and the Ngorongoro Crater.
In addition, visit Lake Natron
and Lake Eyasi,
the habitat of special tribes such as the Masai, Hadzabe and Datoq.
Tips & Tops Safari wildlife parks and lakes Tanzania:
- Extend this trip with a beach holiday on Zanzibar or on one of the other islands
- Evening walk Lake Natron
- Meet the Masai who trek with their flocks across the plains
- Enjoy the hundreds of flamingos that live among the hippos in Lake Manyara lake in the Great Rift Valley
- From December to June, the annual wildebeest migration takes place in the Serengeti
- Take a unique hot air balloon ride over the Serengeti
- Spot the "Big Five" in the Serengeti
- On safari in the Ngorongoro crater with its large amount of animals
- Visit hunters and bushmen at Lake Eyasi