Safari by plane Tanzania
Untouched wilderness areas, remote and exclusive places, pure and special. That's what this safari by plane in southern Tanzania is all about! Walking safaris are interspersed with boat safaris and game drives by open land rover. Discover the different biotopes in the Ruaha NP
and look for the rare wild dog. The Magnificence of Nyerere National Park
will impress you, you will be able to spot many different birds and perhaps see a crocodile prey on the animals crossing the Rufiji River.
Beach Holiday Pemba Island
Conclude your trip on the pristine tropical island of Pemba, a lush and hilly island, covered with plantations of cloves, coconut, fruits and crops. Surrounded by coral reefs, you can enjoy fantastic diving and snorkelling here, sometimes accompanied by giant turtles.
Tips & Tops Safari by plane Tanzania:
- Spot the “Big Five” in Nyerere and Ruaha
- This trip is suitable as a family trip
- Possibility of walking safaris and boat safaris
- Wellness enthusiasts can enjoy a delicious spa treatment
- Good opportunity for snorkelling, kayaking, boogie boarding during the beach stay
- Ideal honeymoon
- Forest walks at Pemba Island, lined by white beaches