Pristine jewel of the British Virgin Islands
one of the few private islands in this part of the world, remains the most pristine jewel of the British Virgin Islands.
With seven beaches, mountains, tropical gardens, dozens of hiking trails and even a private group of flamingos, this island is the exclusive domain of a handful of guests. The understated elegance and absolute privacy of Guana Island have made it a refuge and is a place "Where the world can't find you...."
Tips & tops from Guana Island
- Choice of eighteen beautiful seaview rooms and villas with one to three bedrooms
- Ultimate peace and complete privacy
- Seven pristine powder sand beaches and miles of tropical forest to explore
- Culinary enjoyment of authentic Caribbean cuisine with a modern twist
- In addition to snorkelling and diving, there are many water sports possible
- Regularly featured by Condé Nast Traveler & Forbes