Panama Tour by rental car
By rental car through Panama
Panama is versatile and safe and is not overrun by hordes of tourists. Be surprised by cosmopolitan Panama City,tropical forest with lots of fauna, 7 Indian groups but also 1000 kilometres of beach with fantastic spots like the authentic Azuero Peninsula where time seems to have stood still or the exotic Bocas del Toro on the Caribbean sea. Travel, discover and enjoy at your own pace by rental car; from the volcanic interior and dense jungle with many waterfalls to the beautiful coasts with its many uninhabited islets.
Tips & Tops tour by rental car through Panama:
- Did you know that from Panama you can still take the Panama train (the forerunner of the canal) to Colon? Combine this with top hotel Del Otro Lado in Portobello
- You can extend your trip to the Pearl Islands a 25-minute flight from Panama City. Small-scale but beautiful accommodations with beautiful beaches.
- The Darien jungle is not for everyone, stay is easy but really a beautiful jungle experience
- Are you sailing along the San Blas Islands?
- Or stay on, for example, exotic Yandup Island
- Take a look at our recommended accommodations: Tantalo Hotel or Boutique Hotel Casa del Horno in "Casco Viejo", Panama City, Floating Lodge - Panama Canal, Homestay in Valle de Anton on a working finca
- Combine your trip with one of the beautiful pacific locations: Bocas del Mar, Boutique Hotel Cala Mia or Cove Seagull Lodge on the coast at Boca Chica
- Spend the night at one of the coffee lodges Manana Madera or Tinamou Cottage at Boquete
- Water villas: Eclypse de Mar, Bocas del Toro or special bites: idylilisch Al Natural Resort, Bocas del Toro.
YOUR TAILORMADE JOURNEY
|2||Panama City Tour and the Panama Canal|
|3||Car hire – Valle de Anton|
|4||Stay Valle de Anton - canopy tour, hiking or mountain biking or visit the interesting Sunday market|
|5||To Peninsula Azuero|
|6||Whale watching (June-September), turtle season (July – November) - Azuero Peninsula|
|7||to Santa Fe|
|8||Hiking, bird watching, horseback riding, river tubing – Santa Fe|