Mount Meru climb and hiking safaris
On this walking safari you will
visit Arusha National Park.
This small park has a wide variety of landscapes, from wide plains to crater lakes and alpine vegetation. The park is dominated by the Mount Meru
which you will climb. At 4566 metres, Mount Meru is the second highest mountain in Tanzania. At the foot of the mountain are the Momella lakes where hundreds of flamingos live.
Tips & Tops hiking safari Arusha N.P. and Mount Meru:
- Spot small and large game on the slopes of Mount Meru
- Enjoy stunning views of the crater floor
- Watching the sun rise at the top of Mount Meru
- Both by vehicle and on foot on safari through Arusha National Park
- Colorful flamingos at the Momella lakes
- Extend this trip with a beach holiday on Zanzibar or on any of the other islands
- Combine this walking safari with a visit to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara or Tarangire N.P.