Adventure Australia Tour
Active voyage of discovery
Cross the continent, visit various highlights along the way and take part in special activities. Explore the metropolis of Sydney by bike, take a boat trip through the beautiful harbor and fly to the mystical red center to explore the rugged outback while camping. Continue your adventure in Cairns and embark on a multi-day snorkeling dive cruise to explore the stunning Great Barrier Reef , a true wonder of the world of colorful reefs and fish. Once back in Cairns, hop in the rental car and travel to the beautiful Atherton Tablelands with its crater lakes and coffee plantations. Finish in Port Douglas , a lovely town blessed with the Four Miles Beach where you can relax after all the action. Where the world can't find you…
Adventure Australia Tips & Tops:
- Visit the famous Sydney Opera House in the early morning hours on a 'behind the scenes' tour.
- If you're not afraid of heights, add a Bridgeclimb in Sydney to your trip. From the top of Sydney Harbor Bridge you have the most beautiful view of the Sydney Opera House and the harbour!
- You can easily travel by ferry from Circular Quay in Sydney to Taronga Zoo, a special zoo located on Sydney Harbour. The koalas and kangaroos welcome you there!
- The camping safari from Alice Springs is in groups. You will get to know this unique part of Australia and the Aboriginal culture in a special way.
- You will sleep on board during the multi-day diving expedition to the Great Barrier Reef , one of the most special dive sites on earth, and you can choose to dive or snorkel.
- Stay in a tree house in Atherton Tablelands, enjoy the tropical birds and look for the rare platypus.
- Always wanted to attend a performance at the Sydney Opera House? We are happy to book it for you.
- We book different diving expeditions depending on your level and wishes. It is also possible to book a 5-day diving course from Cairns. Less time available, day trips to the Great Barrier Reef are available from Cairns and also from Port Douglas.
- Take a ride on the Kuranda Scenic Railway from Cairns, a special train journey that takes you along a scenic route to the rainforest village of Kuranda. In Kuranda you will find a butterfly garden where you can see and photograph the most beautiful tropical butterflies.
- You can combine this trip with a visit to Darwin and the surrounding area, but also the city of Melbourne and, for example, the Great Ocean Road .
- If you want to interrupt the long flight to Australia in Singapore or Hong Kong, for example, we will be happy to advise you about the possibilities.
YOUR TAILORMADE JOURNEY
|1||Arrival Sydney, transfer to hotel|
|2||Guided Bike Tour of Sydney's Highlights|
|3||Visit Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbor Cruise|
|4||Flight from Sydney to Alice Springs|
|5-7||Red Center camping safari visiting Ayers Rock, Olga's and Kings Canyon and ending in Alice Springs|
|8||Flight from Alice Springs to Cairns|
|9||Day at leisure in Cairns|
|10-12||Dive-Snorkel Expedition (Liveaboard)|